Please click above to take you through to the course material.
Please click above to take you through to the course material
- The John Muir Award is an environmental award scheme focused on wild places. It supports people to connect with, enjoy and care for nature, landscape, and the natural environment - wild places. It does this through a structured yet adaptable scheme that is non-competitive, inclusive and accessible.
- There are three award levels, each requiring a different level of commitment: Discovery, Explorer and Conserver. With these lever there are four sections in each:
- Discover: This can be your school grounds, a local park, a beach, woods, a river, a mountain or a national park.
- Explore: Experience, enjoy and find out more about your wild place(s).
- Conserve: Take some practical action and personal responsibility
- Share: Let others know what you've been up to, what you've achieved and what you've learned.