- Mandatory Activity
All Hampshire Achieves staff are expected to take part in annual safeguarding updates.
You are also expected to be aware of the guidance published. Please make sure you read section 1 "Part one: Safeguarding information for all staff" of the attached guidance document below. Once you have done this please complete the short quiz afterwards.
- Mandatory safeguarding update training
Mandatory safeguarding update training
HCC have changed their access to virtual college courses and all courses will not be accessed through the learning zone.
For new staff there will be face to face training with Susie Higgs on a regular basis. Dates and details will be published to managers and new staff will receive a direct invitation as part of their induction training.
There are a number of different safeguarding courses on the learning zone including:
- Safeguarding Children (Litmos Heroes)
- Safeguarding Children Level 1 eLearning (level 2 + 3 available as well)
- Safeguarding in the Childrens Workforce eLearning
- Safeguarding Everyone Level 1 eLearning (covers
children and adults) – level 2 + 3 available as well
- Home Office PREVENT E-Learning
Home Office PREVENT E-Learning
- County Lines - Child Criminal Exploitation & Police Sharing Processes
County Lines - Child Criminal Exploitation & Police Sharing Processes
- Looking after your mental health and wellbeing
Looking after your mental health and wellbeing
Hampshire County Council has gathered together a number of resources which you might find useful to help support your mental wellbeing during these unprecedented times, helping us continue to deliver crucial frontline services to our residents
You can them HERE
- Educate Against Hate
Educate Against Hate